A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Cooper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Cooper practice?
Dr. Frank Cooper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Cooper, Dr. Frankie Cooper, Dr. Francesco Cooper, Dr. Francis Cooper