A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Miller practice?
Dr. Frank Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Miller, Dr. Francis Miller, Dr. Francisco Miller, Dr. Frankie Miller