A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Miller, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Carl Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Frank Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Miller practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.