Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Payne II
Dr. Frank Payne II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Payne is affiliated with Texas Health Dallas, Harris Methodist H E B and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Payne II has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Frank Payne II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Carrie Carter
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.13 mi15
Dr. Janice Barron
Ophthalmology, General Practice
Dallas, TX 0.14 mi39
Dr. William Rea
General Practice, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.14 mi51