A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Powell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Powell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Powell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Curtis Powell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Powell practice?
- Dr. Frank Powell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Powell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.