A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Coshey Smith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Frank Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Smith practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians and Syracuse Cardiologists.