A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans