A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Walker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank C Walker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Walker practice?
- Dr. Frank Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Walker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians and Tallahassee Pediatric Specialists.