Dr. Frank Cacace MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Great Neck, NY

February 2nd, 2016
Bright,caring,interested in his patient,always right on target with diagnosis and treatment. Will and does go the extra mile for his patients.

April 24th, 2014
You won't find a better Doctor
Dr. Cacace is the best. He listens to you and will ask you a million questions to find out the problem. He will spend as much time as needed. Dr. Cacace does not care about money, he cares about your health. Its hard to get an appointment with him because every body wants to see him.

August 3rd, 2010
Best Dr. Ever!!!
From the first day I met him,@15 Years ago, It was instant relief knowing that I finally found a doctor that is unbelievable!! I lwent in with alot of questions and left with ALL OF THEM answered and not a doubt in my mind that I was in the right hands!!Dr. Cacace the best Dr I have ever had and I have referred near a dozen people to him and they all agree with me that he is an amazing Physician and more...I have had several horrowing operations and he has been there 100%... Before I was even awake with one in particular had many mojor complications, I heard his voice reassuring me that everything was going to be ok... Before I could respond or even off the ventilator I heard him 3 times and he really helped me not to go into a panic because waking up with a ventilor still in, feels like you're choking and very overwhelming!!Dr. Cacace is truly an amazing physician, and I have yet to met another like him. He talks out everything with you so he can get all the information needed to determine what is wrong. In the past 15+years he has been right on the money everytime. I have never been able to completely put myself in the absolute care of another Dr. and be assured I was going to be okay no matter what... I actually was thinking of moving back home to another state but I could never be confidant that I would be medicaly safe without him...Dr Cacace and my whole team of Drs that he has put together for me over the years at North Shore Manhasset have saved my life more times than I probably know. And I know of alot Code Blue incidents...I absolutely would and do recommend Dr. Cacace to anyone without hesitation..Dr. Cacace is hands down THE BEST DR I HAVE EVER HAD THE HONOR AND PLEASURE OF BEING TREATED BY AND NEVER HESITATE TO PUT MY LIFE IN HIS HANDS!!