A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Caliendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Caliendo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Caliendo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caliendo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caliendo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Caliendo MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Caliendo practice?
- Dr. Frank Caliendo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Caliendo practices Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.