A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Campanile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesco Campanile, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesco Campanile, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campanile graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campanile has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco Emilio Campanile MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Francesco E. Campanile practice?
- Dr. Francesco Campanile has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesco Campanile practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
See Denver Plastic Surgeons.