Dr. Frank Candela MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Bad

September 21st, 2015
Outstanding physician.

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Frank Candela was my daughter's surgeon, and we were so incredibly happy with his professionalism, and his utmost personal touch. He made my daughter so comfortable at her tender age. We thank him so much for taking excellent care of her.

May 5th, 2015
Great Doctor and Staff
Dr. Candela and his staff were wonderful. Thorough & caring. They get an A+ from me.

June 12th, 2014
Excellent and Professional all around
Got an appointment fairly quickly. Manageable wait time. Courteous and professional and friendly staff. Doctor was kind and knowledgeable. Explained the risks and his experience. Outlined the options. Took me for surgery quickly. Small scars which were manageable. Good surgery center which was responsive and clean. Good post op communication and follow up. Highly Recommend.

May 29th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
Commitment: Came off bench at 9:30 pm for emergency surgery. Committed? Absolutely! Competence? Did laprascopic procedure on acute appendicitis. Competent? You Bet! Bedside manner: treated me like personal friend I am honored to have Dr Candela for my surgeon!!!!!!!!

April 28th, 2014
Love this Doctor!
Dr Candela is an exceptional doctor. He is attentive, compassionate and solution oriented. I was not a typical patient. My appendix had burst and I had an infection. He catered to my health needs for weeks. My appendectomy went smoothly, with no pain. He also made sure all my needs were met during my hospital stay. I highly recommend him for any surgery and only wish that he was my regular doctor. He's the best!

March 31st, 2014
gallblader surgery
the doctor did a fantactic job and all the staff at the office were so careing and kind and professional. i do highly recommend DR candela to anybody who needs a good doctor for gallblader removal. thank you so much DR candela.

October 25th, 2013
Happy with Dr Candela
Dr Candela took the time to review my symptoms with me, as well as the lab and test results before scheduling my surgery. He explained everything and answered all my questions. The surgery went well and I can hardly see the scar now! Office staff is very friendly and helpful, too.

May 5th, 2013
My doctor is a genius
I have had operations in the past, but never have I had one where the recovery was so fast and so complete. My daughter and I had expected to have people who had so graciously offered to help with cooking ,lite housekeeping, bringing me my medicine, and frankly with just helping me ambulate. I did not need help....not in any of these areas and I just know that the credit belongs with Dr. Candela . The meticulous care afforded me while hospitalized could only be described as stellar. I am 76 years old and I do not arbitrarily pass out compliments. He is a genius and I love him and am eternally grateful to him. He is truly one of a kind.

July 30th, 2012
Excellent, professional and kind.

November 3rd, 2010
Someone Saved A Life Today
Thanks to the quick assessment and subsequent surgery on my husband, he lived! Dr. Candela and his partner took charge of his care so that I could concentrate on comforting my husband. In such a critical time, Dr. Candela not only showed us a light at the end of the tunnel; he took us there as well. No higher recommendation is possible.

December 21st, 2009
Excellent Surgeon and Doctor
I was really fortunate that someone recommended him - I've been told by many other Doctor's that he's one of the best.