A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Carnevale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Carnevale is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Carnevale, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnevale graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Carnevale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Peter Carnevale MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Carnevale practice?
- Dr. Frank Carnevale has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Carnevale practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.