A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Carpiniello is Excellent. Dr. Carpiniello has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpiniello graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carpiniello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carpiniello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Carpiniello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Carpiniello practice?
Dr. Frank Carpiniello practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Carpiniello, Dr. Francis Carpiniello, Dr. Francisco Carpiniello, Dr. Frankie Carpiniello