Dr. Frank Carter Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Carter Jr?

February 24th, 2016

F-

After a 2.5 hr wait, them not having my lab tests to review ( which is why I was there) he couldn't understand why I was upset. He refused to take my iud out which was secd. And told me to go find another doctor.... Horrible

October 7th, 2015

Great Doctor

Been a patient of Dr. Carters for a number of years now as well as my daughter and her family. He is extremely knowledgeable and straight forward all with a smile. I trust him with my healthcare and that is saying a lot since I don't have a lot of faith in today's medical system, but I trust his judgement and recommendations.

June 25th, 2015

New patient

I was a walk in didn't have a appointment and he took me as a patient. He told me what I didn't have a cure but gave me some mess to try. They worked for me. I'm on the mend.

August 23rd, 2012

Awesome dr. trust him with my life

Dr. carter has been my dr for about 19 years I love the way he listens and cares for me and his staff is also amazing. He has been there for me and his concerns have always been about me. He is very professional and I will continue to be his patient