Dr. Frank Caserta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Caserta?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Frank Caserta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Cataract surgery

Dr. Caserta was recommended by my ophthalmologist as I was diagnosed with cataracts in both eyes. From the moment I walked in the door I knew I made a great choice in who would be operating on my eyes. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions. Dr. Caserta was extremely friendly and took the time to explain how cataracts formed, the process for correcting the issue and the instructions I needed to prepare for the surgery and recovery steps. I had cataract surgery on one eye one week, and the second eye 2 weeks later (my call). The follow-up visits were easy and quick. I highly recommend Dr. Caserta and his staff as they, in my opinion, are the best!

October 28th, 2016

Very personable. Knows all the procedures and details of the eye. He is thorough. He will perform superb surgery on the eyes. He is reliable. Available by phone. Very good doctor.

April 20th, 2016

I am not much on giving reviews, but the Skill that Dr. Caserta has is not to be questioned in my view. He brought my eyesight back to 20/20 after surgery. I have not seen this well for over 35 years. Words can not begin to express my gratitude to him. I will now & always be grateful beyond words.

November 7th, 2015

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

AMAZING DOCTOR! He is thorough, kind and patient in explaining all the details of your eye condition and options. He is also EXTREMELY GIFTED as a Surgeon. Performed Cataract surgery on both eyes, and now see EVERYTHING! It's a miracle to see clearly again, and so painless with quick recovery time. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Caserta as the BEST choice for an eye doctor. Just read all his reviews... they speak for them self.

June 29th, 2015

Staff and doctor were very professional!

November 16th, 2013

EXCELLENT

Professional, serious, and explains quickly to make the answer easy to understand. Appreciated his return call for a question on a Saturday. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel welcome. Would tell everyone what a great experience and choosing this Doctor would be an excellent choice.

May 10th, 2013

Miracle Worker

I went to 3 Doctors when the optometrist I'd seen for 16 years could not get my vision corrected. In ten minutes, Dr. Caserta made an accurate diagnosis and assertively treated my situation. He is extremely knowledgable, informative and an amazing eye surgeon. I have excellent results and am thrilled with my vision! Dr. Caserta's office staff is friendly & efficient. I highly reccomend him.

June 23rd, 2012

Dr Caserta is an opthalmologist for the right reasons

It wouldn't make one bit of difference to me if I waited 1 minute or an hour, I would go to this physician without a moments doubt. My eyesight has been spot on since double cataract surgery. Frank is professional, caring and takes the time to explain everything. I was so lucky to have him as a referral.

March 11th, 2010

Dr. C is very patient with older patients. Nice manners and speaks loudly. However sometimes, it seems the appointments are too many and you sit in a room waiting for him. He is an excellent doctor as his mother had serious eye disease, so he is dedicated to his patients.

July 11th, 2008

Excellent Doctor

Very competent and incredibly dedicated. All doctors should model their "bedside manner" after his. He treats his patients as unique human beings, and not as just a series of case studies. Very knowledgeable, communicative, and approachable.

August 26th, 2017