A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Casey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testical Tumor (Sertoli Cell Tumor)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Casey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Martin Casey MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Casey practice?
- Dr. Frank Casey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Casey practices Urology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA.
See Macon Urologists.