A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Casey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testical Tumor (Sertoli Cell Tumor)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Casey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Martin Casey MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Casey practice?
- Dr. Frank Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Casey practices Urology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Urologists.