A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Chaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Chaten, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaten graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Chaten has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank C Chaten MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Chaten practice?
- Dr. Frank Chaten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Chaten practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.