A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Chia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Chia, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chia graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chia has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank An-Kuo Chia MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Chia practice?
- Dr. Frank Chia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Chia practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Radiologists.