Dr. Frank Chiang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Chiang?

December 15th, 2016

Great Dr. and nurses both offices are great he's a very busy Dr. but worth the wait

March 11th, 2016

Dr Chiang is excellent and I feel great and comfortable having him as my doctor.

October 18th, 2013

Fast appointment

I was diagnosed with ovarian cyst, and was searching for an obgyn to perform surgery immediately. He was my 3rd obgyn visit since I didn't feel comfortable with the first 2 doctors. I was able to make appointment with Dr. Chiang immediately as new patient, and the staffs were very nice and courteous, makin me feel comfortable right away. Dr. Chiang was able to see me after 20min wait and his explanation for surgery procedure was very detailed. I decided to proceed with him, and his staff (Erica) was able to schedule my surgery ASAP after insurance approval (and now I'm on recovery). Although I felt a bit rushed by Dr. Chiang on my last (pre-op) visit - maybe due to last appt of the day - still the fact that he was very professional and the staffs were very nice, I highly recommend this doctor!

July 17th, 2012

Awesome OB/GYN!

He is amazing OB/GYN. He was my doctor for my daughter in 2009. And I am now 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. So I have an appointment with him today. Great doctor by far.

January 24th, 2012

the best doctor

He is the best doctor in pomona,,funny, cute,caring and the best OBGYN doctor...He was my OB 5 years ago,, And guess what! Im pregnant again im like 4 week and im going back to the best OBGYN in POmona:)

May 23rd, 2017