A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Christensen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Christensen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Howard Christensen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Frank Christensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Christensen practices Ophthalmology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, NC and Greensboro, NC.
See Chapel Hill Ophthalmologists.