Learn more about Dr. Frank Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Christensen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Christensen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Howard Christensen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Frank Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Christensen practices Ophthalmology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Ophthalmologists.