A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Chuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Chuck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Chuck, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuck graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chuck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Hospital, Columbia, Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Chuck MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Chuck practice?
- Dr. Frank Chuck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Chuck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrenceburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, TN.
See Lawrenceburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.