Family Physicians
Williamsburg Square Family
9500 Richmond Hwy
Lorton, VA 22079
703-339-7788
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.7254901960784 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  super doc  |  show details
by mike t on Jul 3rd, 2014

Super Doc. Personable,compassionate and smart. Our family doc for over 20 years ! Has taken outstanding care for our family.

|  appreciative patient  |  show details
by RG on Jan 25th, 2014

Appreciate all Dr Ciampi has done for me and my family.

|  loyal patient  |  show details
by ann m on Dec 14th, 2013

Although moving over 2 hours away, I will continue to receive my medical from Dr Ciampi. Doctors like him are hard to find and he has taken excellent care of me for over 20 years.

|  Great Physician !  |  show details
by Tom P. on Oct 6th, 2013

Dr Ciampi is an experienced ,competent and caring physician. He has provided outstanding care for our family for over 20 years with kindness and humor.We are very lucky to have him as our doctor.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Sylvia U. Pritchard on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Ciampi has been my family doctor for at least the last thirty years. I fully depend on him for all my medical problems, and he has never let me down. He is so competent, so caring, I never have any doubts with his treatments. Over the years, he has become more than just my doctor, I count him among my close friends as well. I have recommended him to various friends, and without exception, they are completely happy with him as well.

May 5th, 2013

excellent care with common sense

|  Old fashion Family Doc  |  show details
by Bill on Feb 16th, 2013

When most docs are in big groups and provide impersonal care, my family and I are lucky to have a doc and practice that provides compassionate and quality care. Dr Ciampi and his practice are a rare treasure and we are blessed to have found him.

Nov 5th, 2012

Dr. Ciampi is a consumate professional, who is always pleasant and takes the time to listen and diagnose the problem. He is an excellent clinician, who provides great care with genuine warmth.

|  appreciative patient  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr Ciampi took excellent care of my husband through a difficult illness.He is the best.

Oct 27th, 2011

No complains about the doctor. But avoid this practice at any cost! Not only their "services" are too expensive even for patience like me with good insurance coverage, their staff is extremely rude (especially Tanya from the billing dept.). They messed up my payment records and I ended up ruining my credit score. That visit in the beginning of this year (the first and the last one to this practice) was not worth it!

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Know his stuff. I'll be moving out of NVA soon and hope I can find a doc as good as him!!

|  calm,intelligent physician  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2011

very calm,patient and smart. always has great advice.

|  Ciampi Dr  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

outstanding doctor!! Takes time, great listener, refers to specialist if required, knowns his limitations as a doctor and does not care to admit when it is out of his league. I have been a patient of Dr. Ciampi for the past 17 years and come death do us part.

|  new pt  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2010

I'm a new pt to this practice. Very impressed with Dr Ciampi's insight and recommendations. Highly recommend him.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
May 14th, 2010

I have only been to this doc 3 times...the first time, he found that I have low thyroid. 2nd visit, he caught Lyme's disease. This last time I went in because I injured my knee. I just got x-rays at 4:30 this afternoon and they called me back by 4:50!! My results always come back very, very quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Ciampi!

|  Satisfied new patient  |  show details
by Mary M on Nov 27th, 2009

Just moved to No Va. I have a complicated medical history. Dr ciampi had a lot of insight into my problems and has an excellent treatment plan. Very satisfied with the care I've received over the last 6 months.

Jul 20th, 2009

Very patient.A good listener. Gives good advice.

|  long term patient  |  show details
by John L on May 29th, 2009

Dr Ciampi is compassionate and caring. You won't find a more honest and intelligent family doc.

|  Top notch Family Physician  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2008

Great FAMILY DOC ! Thorough,compassionate and up to date on medical advances. I highly recommend him for your family.

|  Top Notch Family Physician  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2008

Dr Ciampi is intelligent, caring and up to date on all recent medical advances. He really cares about his patients and takes the times to listen and gives excellent advice. I highly recommend him to care for all family members.