A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Cibulka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Cibulka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Cibulka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cibulka graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cibulka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edward Cibulka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Cibulka practice?
- Dr. Frank Cibulka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Cibulka practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.