Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Still dismissive from 2010 and I don't even know the first poster of the review.  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2012

He is unbelievably dismissive and has a napoleonic comlex that won't end. He DOES not accurately diagnos. My husband had a stroke so we went to see him as a follow up to hospital instructions. My husband's blood work was also bad for much of the year so I just wanted to ask about that as well. His reply..."what you ask is a rhetorical question, like, why is the world round," STAY away from him....loser extraordinaire and can not diagnose.

|  Dismissive and only knows how to see a horse when there's a zebra in front of him  |  show details
by Tiffanie on Mar 11th, 2010

I saw Dr. Cibulka back in 1999 after coming out of remission from a rare autoimmune disease. He was dismissive and refused to believe that I have said disease and wrote it off to only fibromyagia. I believe he is part of the reason why my disease is so out of control to this day. Had I received proper treatment, I think it's possible I could have gone back in to remission. I have been on disability ever since. I plan on sending him a letter and hope next time when there is a zebra in his face, he won't be so dismissive!

|  I did not know doctors were still this good.  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Cibulka since 2000 and could not be happier. My family and most of my friends have since switched to him and feel the same. He is always very happy and sincere. He listens and spends time with his patience. I saw Dr Ryan (the NP there) and she is awesome as well. I highly recommend this group!

|  show details
Mar 18th, 2009

Dr. Cibulka has been treating my family for the last several years. I trust his opinion and appreciate his medical advice. A word of caution on the nurse practioners: the only time I see his NP are when I feel confident that I am sick and need an antibiotic. Otherwise, if I can wait, I wait to see Dr. Cibulka.

|  show details
Mar 6th, 2009

Dr. Cibulka has been our family doctor for close to a decade. Fortunately he has not had to treat us for a catastrophic illness and has primarily been involved with minor illnesses and well-patient treatment. Both my wife and I would highly recommend him and continue to use him even though his office is 45 miles away from our current residence. Unfortunately doesn't use computer medical records and some time with him is lost thrashing through the voluminous medical folder each time we visit.

|  Very Knowledgeable  |  show details
by Ittybritkitty on Mar 28th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have been going to see Frank since I moved here from England in 2001. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and very friendly. He always remembers me. The offices are nice and clean and the other staff seem pleasant too. You never have to wait very long.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com