Dr. Frank Ciminiello Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Frank Ciminiello?

5 STAR DOC

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Excellent young doctor! I have a very complicated medical history and he never misses a beat!

Finally a Dr. who isn't just running a business, but cares about patients

Posted on January 13th, 2014

I found Dr. C by accident. My husband started going to him after his heart attacks. I had been going to "quacks" and usually don't go to dr. because all I feel they have a pill for everything. I have been to Dr. C 3 times so far, and all appts he acts as I am the only one he has to see. He listens, He gets to know his patients (therefore not putting my on tons of pills without explaining pro/cons, tells me if they are not working we will stop and figure out something else.) Hasn't once told me my weight is easy to control, by "eating less and exercising more." And he always ends visit with "is there anything else?" Not wham bam thank you mam! He calls back when you call with questions, even on his day off. He follows up when he gets results of tests prescribed by other dr.s. I can not say enough good about him. I recommend him highly.

Great listener, very effiecient

Posted on March 6th, 2013

Dr. Ciminiello was a super easy guy to talk to. He put me right at ease when he introduced himself and continued to maintain a good rapport through the visit. He didn't get all old-world judgmental on me when we talked about my lifestyle which made it easy to be honest. He was respectful and warm and overall I had a good experience.

Posted on July 17th, 2017