A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Cipriano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Cipriano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipriano graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Cipriano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank A Cipriano MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Cipriano practice?
- Dr. Frank Cipriano has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Cipriano practices Pediatrics near Riverton, UT.
See Riverton Pediatricians.