A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Civitarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Civitarese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Civitarese, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Civitarese graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Civitarese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Civitarese DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Civitarese practice?
- Dr. Frank Civitarese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Civitarese practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Carnegie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Donald, PA.
See Carnegie Family Physicians and Carnegie Geriatric Doctors.