Learn more about Dr. Frank Civitarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Civitarese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Civitarese, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Civitarese graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Civitarese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St Clair Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Civitarese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Civitarese practice?
Dr. Frank Civitarese practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mc Donald, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carnegie, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Mc Donald Family Physicians, Mc Donald Geriatric Doctors, Mc Donald General Practitioners, and Mc Donald Pulmonologists.