Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Civitarese
Dr. Frank Civitarese, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Carnegie, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Civitarese is affiliated with St Clair Hospital and St Clair Hospital. Dr. Civitarese has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Civitarese has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Frank Civitarese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carnegie, PA.
Dr. Matthew Cooper
Carnegie, PA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Jared Bovalino
Carnegie, PA 0.01 mi1
Dr. David Garretson
Carnegie, PA 0.01 mi31