A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Clare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Clare is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clare
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Clare Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Clare graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Clare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Brian Clare MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Clare practice?
- Dr. Frank Clare has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Clare practices Family Medicine near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Family Physicians.