Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Frank Cohen
Frank Cohen, MD, FACS, PC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Frank Cohen is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division and Bimc. Frank Cohen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Frank Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Frank Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Eric Mandel
Ophthalmology, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi35
Dr. Carina Rizzo
Dermatology, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.04 mi11