A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Colarusso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Colarusso, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Colarusso, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Colarusso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Colarusso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Colarusso DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Colarusso practice?
- Dr. Frank Colarusso has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank Colarusso practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Trenton, NJ.