A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Colarusso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Colarusso, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Colarusso, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Colarusso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Colarusso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colarusso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Colarusso practice?
Dr. Frank Colarusso practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Malvern Physiatrists and Malvern Pain Management Doctors.