A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Comstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Comstock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Comstock, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Comstock graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Comstock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank William Comstock MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Comstock practice?
- Dr. Frank Comstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Comstock practices Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians.