A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Cook is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Wayne Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Jefferson Cook MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Cook practice?
- Dr. Frank Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Cook practices Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jesup, GA.
See Atlanta Pulmonologists.