Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Frank Cordasco
Frank Cordasco, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Uniondale, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Frank Cordasco is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery, New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. Frank Cordasco has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Frank Cordasco has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Frank Cordasco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Uniondale, NY.
Uniondale, NY 0 mi31
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Uniondale, NY 0 mi16
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Uniondale, NY 0 mi39