A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Corrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Corrigan, Orthopedic Surgeon With The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corrigan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Corrigan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrigan graduated from University College Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corrigan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Corrigan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Corrigan practice?
- Dr. Frank Corrigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Corrigan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Hackettstown Orthopedic Surgeons and Hackettstown Surgeons.