Dr. Frank Corrigan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
I saw him last week for wrist pain. He spent a lot of time explaining the reason for the pain and the treatments, including surgery. He gave me a cortisone shot and my wrist already feels better. I hope it never needs surgery but after meeting him I am confident in him doing it if it's ever needed.

August 21st, 2016
This was the fastest doctor's appointment I have ever had. I was brought back to a room immediately and Dr. Corrigan came in right away. He was thorough in explaining everything and I left there feeling like a had a lot more knowledge about my condition. To better illustrate and explain everything, he even took the time to draw a picture of the finger and its tendons, which I thought was great. I hope the cortisone shot he gave me works. He already explained the next step would be surgery if it doesn't and I am confident in him performing it, if necessary.

July 26th, 2015
I went to Dr. Corrigan for a second opinion. The first surgeon told me surgery was the only treatment. When I didn't want to go ahead with it, he no longer seemed to have any time for me. Dr. Corrigan explained the condition well and we discussed several treatment options. He did not try to convince me to have surgery. I went with nonsurgical treatment but if I do ever need surgery I will certainly want Dr. Corrigan to do it.

June 9th, 2015
I had an appointment with Dr. Corrigan today. I saw him for a second opinion. He explained my condition and all the various treatment options thoroughly. I left the office much more knowledgeable than after the first doctor, who pretty much told me what he was going to do in all of 2 minutes. I will definitely be back to see him and would recommend him to others.

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Corrigan is kind, compassionate and has an great bedside manner. He explained things very thoroughly. He operated on my wrist and it feels terrific ... so he is also an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him highly.

May 1st, 2015
Very successful surgery done on a nasty finger fracture
Dr. Corrigan performed surgery on my finger after a nasty fracture in the knuckle. He put 4 pins in and an external fixator - I had various other recommendations from different doctors. It's been about a year and a half now and the finger is miraculously almost perfect. It's at about 98%. I wasn't sure if I'd even have a straight finger after the original fracture but it's back to normal now - you can hardly notice a difference. So I would highly recommend Dr. Corrigan - I'm really glad I went to him and got the surgery done. I honestly very much doubt that it would have healed this well using any of the other recommended methods.

March 20th, 2015
Dr. Corrigan repaired my shoulder and did an excellent. Highly recommend.

February 27th, 2015
He sat down and explained everything very well. I'm very happy with the experience.

September 26th, 2011
Dr. Corrigan is very compassionate for his patients. I will never use another surgeon again if it is something I know he can perform. He is kind and caring. He checked up on me often after my surgery. The only downside was how long the wait was at the office. Other than that, he made my experience very easy from beginning to end.

May 27th, 2011
I am going to him and he is going to fix my right. I want to know how good he is.