A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Costa, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Costa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Costa, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Costa graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Costa has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Costa MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Costa practice?
- Dr. Frank Costa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Costa practices Urology near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Urologists.