A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Costello, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Costello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Costello MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Costello practice?
- Dr. Frank Costello has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Costello practices Anesthesiology near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Anesthesiologists.