A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Crantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Crantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Crantz, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Crantz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Richard Crantz FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Crantz practice?
- Dr. Frank Crantz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Crantz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mc Lean, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Mc Lean Internists and Mc Lean Endocrinologists.