A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Crantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Crantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crantz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Crantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Crantz, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Crantz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Richard Crantz FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Crantz practice?
- Dr. Frank Crantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Crantz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mc Lean, VA.
See Mc Lean Internists and Mc Lean Endocrinologists.