A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Craparo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Craparo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Craparo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Craparo graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Craparo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Craparo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Craparo practice?
- Dr. Frank Craparo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Craparo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.