A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Cricchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Cricchio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Cricchio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cricchio graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cricchio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cricchio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Cricchio practice?
Dr. Frank Cricchio practices Family Medicine near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Point, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Pomona Family Physicians.