A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Critz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Critz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Critz, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Critz graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Critz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Critz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans