A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Critz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Critz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Critz, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Critz graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Critz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank A Critz MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Critz practice?
- Dr. Frank Critz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Frank Critz practices Therapeutic Radiology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Conyers, GA.
See Decatur Radiologists.