Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 15th, 2014

It has been many years since I've seen this doctor. He did carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands and I've been satisfied with the results.

Surgery for benign Tumor show details Surgery for benign Tumor
by W. on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Culicchia did my surgery and at first told me that he removed the entire tumor. On my 2nd follow up visit, he told me parts of the tumor were not removed which resulted in multiple MRI's and continued MRI's every year forever. I believe he is a good doctor but did not tell me the truth about the complete removal tumor upon discharge from the hospital and the following visit. I believe there are other hospitals that have MRI's machines in the operating room so if parts of the tumor is missed, the MRI is done to see if complete tumor is removed. If not, they can go back in and get it out without having to have another surgery. I would not have another surgery at a facility that does not have a MRI in the operating room.

Sep 7th, 2013

Very professional dr Great bedside manner he saved my life I would recommend to anyone on al scale of 1to 10 I give him a 100. Very helpful after surgery straight and to the point I would highly recommend him

Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Frank Culicchia is an Extraordinary Doctor/Surgeon! He communicate beautifully with his patients and inspire an absolute trust....My Family and I have an immense admiration and gratefulness towards him!Merci Infiniment Docteur for giving back my sight and "joie de vivre"

Jun 15th, 2012

saved my life.

Benign Brain Tumor show details Benign Brain Tumor
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Culicchia removed my brain tumor three months ago. I would have to say without a doubt, the care I received was far above anything I would have imagined. The doctor and his staff are excellent! My outcome was remarkable. Dr. Culicchia would be highly recommended by me to anyone experiencing cranial problems.

Oct 30th, 2011

lOVE HIM

I'm thrilled this man did surgery on me. show details I'm thrilled this man did surgery on me.
May 22nd, 2011

I wasn't sure about him at first but he teamed with a great doctor and between the two of them I feel like I got excellent care and follow up. He's been fantastic post surgery and very warm. I couldn't have picked a better brain surgeon.

by Carol McCoy on May 2nd, 2009

I should not have survived the surgery this doctor performed. I was home within 48 hours. He has since installed a shunt. He is a godsend to brain tumor patients.