A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Curry, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Curry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Curry practice?
Dr. Frank Curry practices Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Coachella, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indio, CA and Palm Desert, CA.
See Coachella Emergency Physicians, Coachella General Practitioners, and Coachella Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Curry, Dr. Frankie Curry, Dr. Francesco Curry, Dr. Francis Curry