A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Curry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Curry, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Allen Curry MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Curry practice?
- Dr. Frank Curry has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Curry practices Emergency Medicine near Indio, CA.
See Indio Emergency Physicians.