A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Curvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Curvin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Curvin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curvin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Curvin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank David Curvin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Curvin practice?
- Dr. Frank Curvin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Curvin practices Family Medicine near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Tucker Primary Care Doctors.