A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Custureri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Custureri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Custureri graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Custureri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Victor Custureri MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Custureri practice?
- Dr. Frank Custureri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Custureri practices Internal Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists.