Dr. Frank Custureri MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Palm Beach Gardens, FL

August 14th, 2015
Peggy front desk girl was great. Dr was fantastic wish I had been going to him a long time ago. Thank you highly recommend him

October 2nd, 2014
The staff ignores patients by lack of a greeting & eye contact & indifference. Should be replaced.

September 8th, 2011
As one of his patients, he failed miserably when I ended up in the local emergency room. Despite calling his office and his beeper to let him know where I was he never showed up. I was eventually transported to a major medical center due to my serious medical condition. He never once called to check on me. He never came to the emergency room, despite it being two blocks from his office and me being there numerous hours and numerous calls to his office. He seems nice in his office, although you wait FOREVER to see him, but when the 'chips are down,' he, for me, was a no show. I do have to say he apologized later. But when I REALLY needed him, he wasn't there and I was left without a medical advocate for myself and went through a horrendous experience as a result.