A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank D'alessandro is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank D'alessandro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. D'alessandro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Thomas D'alessandro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. Frank D'alessandro has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank D'alessandro practices Anesthesiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Anesthesiologists.