A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank D'Elia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank D'Elia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank D'Elia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Elia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. D'Elia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank L D'Elia MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. D'Elia practice?
- Dr. Frank D'Elia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank D'Elia practices Urology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Ridley Park Urologists.