- Friendly Staff
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Frank Delia?
August 3rd, 2011Promotes unnecessary treatment
Dr. D'Elia aggressively pursues unnecessary treatment.
1) I don't AGGRESIVELY do anything 2)Sometimes patients feel that anything is "unnecessary".I only advise, and discuss options with the patient, and after this discussion, I tell them what my training and 33 years of experience advises for them. Then, for better or worse, it is up to the patientSHOW
May 24th, 2010
Doctor D'Elia is on vacation more than he's in the office and does not manage the ongoing care of patients with any sense of responsibility or professionalism except to cash their checks.
It is true that after 38 years of working 100-120 hrs a week, I am taking more vacation. NO surgeon is in the office 5 days a week, and virtually EVERY physician has others on call and covering for them for varying periods of time. There is a staff of 5 other urologists and 4 specially trained physicians assistants who work in the same practice, and we all cover for each other. There is a doc available 24/7/52.I also have my cell phone with me to take calls from the PA's and docs who cover for me in case they have a question.SHOW
August 16th, 2014
June 14th, 2014
June 5th, 2014
March 7th, 2010
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides