A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank D'Amico, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (Perinephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Charles D'Amico MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Frank D'Amico has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank D'Amico practices Urology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, PA and Millersburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Urologists.