Urologists
4310 Londonderry Rd
Ste 101
Harrisburg, PA 17109
717-724-0720
Locations and availability (6)

|  show details
May 13th, 2013

I would give 5 stars if I could for "Spends Time with Me." Dr. D'Amico is very attentive to my concerns and to me as a patient. He spends more than enough time with me, specifically listening to my quesitons and responding patiently and compassionately. I would highly recommend Dr. D'Amico.

|  My opinion of Dr. D'Amico  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

Dr. D'Amico is a kind and caring doctor. His bedside manner is awesome and he takes the time to listen to you.He talks to you during a procedure to make you feel at ease. I would recomend Dr. D'Amico to anyone that has a need for a urologist.I can't say enough about him. He is just great.Darlene Swab

|  Dr D'amico is a great Doctor.  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

He is very thorough and his bedside manner is exceptional. I really appre ciate having him as my Doctor.

|  Dr. Damico is the best!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Damico is very personable and is good about informing his patients what is going on with them and walking them through the procedure process. He takes the time to answer any questions you may have. He is very gentle when working on you and shows you his concern. I highly recommend this doctor. Dr. Damico, thank you for all you do.-Lori D.