Dr. Frank D'Amico, MD
Urologist
Video profile

Patient show details Patient
Feb 16th, 2015

Friendly and down to earth. Took the time to answer all my questions.

Feb 12th, 2015

He restored and and then clipped it again.

Feb 12th, 2015

I would highly recommend the doctor and his staff. I had a vasectomy and all went perfectly. Just as explained by Dr. and staff...

Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. D'Amico spent a great deal of time listening to my concerns, answering my questions, and never making me feel rushed. He was reassuring about my condition and made sure I received a comprehensive examination, so there was no mistake about my diagnosis. I would highly recommend him as a doctor.

May 13th, 2013

I would give 5 stars if I could for "Spends Time with Me." Dr. D'Amico is very attentive to my concerns and to me as a patient. He spends more than enough time with me, specifically listening to my quesitons and responding patiently and compassionately. I would highly recommend Dr. D'Amico.

My opinion of Dr. D'Amico show details My opinion of Dr. D'Amico
Sep 29th, 2012

Dr. D'Amico is a kind and caring doctor. His bedside manner is awesome and he takes the time to listen to you.He talks to you during a procedure to make you feel at ease. I would recomend Dr. D'Amico to anyone that has a need for a urologist.I can't say enough about him. He is just great.Darlene Swab

Dr D'amico is a great Doctor. show details Dr D'amico is a great Doctor.
Apr 26th, 2012

He is very thorough and his bedside manner is exceptional. I really appre ciate having him as my Doctor.

Dr. Damico is the best! show details Dr. Damico is the best!
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Damico is very personable and is good about informing his patients what is going on with them and walking them through the procedure process. He takes the time to answer any questions you may have. He is very gentle when working on you and shows you his concern. I highly recommend this doctor. Dr. Damico, thank you for all you do.-Lori D.